walkyrie Index du Forum

walkyrie Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook App Json

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    walkyrie Index du Forum -> La Place Publique -> Monument aux bannis
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
roskelli

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App Json Répondre en citant

Facebook App Json
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

asked 5 years, 5 months ago viewed 41,220 times active 1 year, 11 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Visit Chat Linked 2 how do I get json or jsonp from facebook page wall without mime error in chrome 2 how to display jsonp data using jquery 1 Accessing a public Facebook feed without logging in Related 2146Is there an “exists” function for jQuery?1917Add table row in jQuery6259How do I check if an element is hidden in jQuery?1111Serializing to JSON in jQuery1705How do I format a Microsoft JSON date?3372Setting “checked” for a checkbox with jQuery?3677How to check whether a checkbox is checked in jQuery?1865How can I refresh a page with jQuery?1701jQuery scroll to element4532“Thinking in AngularJS” if I have a jQuery background? Hot Network Questions How can I get players to a specific place without telling them where it is? Does a 2100W angle grinder need an earth pin? How to keep democracies from falling behind technologically? Which popular games have been studied mathematically? Should I make my character suspect an upcoming twist or not? How to speed up composting of large amounts of leaves inside plastic bags? Could you strap shotguns to the back of a centaur to be fired during a charge? Is there a way to safely have exposed electrical wires? Only Three Books: Restarting Chemistry after civilization collapses Dashed Tubes in 3D python 3 printing without parentheses varying error message Why is Windows reporting a battery charge with my desktop? Difference between 0-18V and -9V - +9V Write Moby Dick, approximately Dealing with aggressive student suspected to be cheating Obtain the values of a function which are greater than 1 QGIS Saving grid to SpatiaLite database efficiency Count the possible ways to seat people at a table How can I deal with managers that refused to accept use of common software engineering design patterns? Can I drive Elon Musk's Tesla in 100 Years? Is it wrong to use a boolean parameter to determine values? Compare two numbers given as strings Can the Scrum method be used with only one person and only one 10 day Sprint? Only Three Books: Restarting Physics after civilization collapses more hot questions question feed default . .. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. check it out if required -> I can see all the json data if I go to the specified link and they do get fetched and I'm not sure what's causing the invalid label error. This gives me the idea that Facebook is crippling this endpoint. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged jquery facebook-graph-api jsonp or ask your own question. .. Plus it looks quite easy as it is a simple http request. jquery facebook-graph-api jsonp shareimprove this question edited Aug 13 '12 at 0:06 Daniel 19.3k892146 asked Aug 12 '12 at 23:29 Foysal Ahamed 1471415 add a comment 3 Answers 3 active oldest votes up vote 14 down vote accepted You need to use the Facebook Graph API for this to happen. WEB WEB 20177 2016-10-05 FacebookJSON Web FacebookRSS/XMLfeedWEBFacebookFacebookfeed20156JSON JavaScript Object NotationGraph API FacebookPage PluginWEBFacebookPage Plugin Google CSS Page Plugin JSON JSONJavaScript Object Notation1JavaScriptJSONJavaScript GraphAPIFacebook AppID AppsAppID App TokenUser TokenAccess Token App TokenAccess Token Access Token Graph API Explorer Access Token App TokenUser TokenAccess Token/v2.3/submitFacebookJSONJSONFacebookID HTML Access TokenApp TokenFacebookIDURLJSON [ TokenApp Token] JSONJavaScriptPHP jQuery.getJSONliCSS HTML FacebookJSON li { list-style: none; margin-bottom: 20px; width: 500px; } span { margin-right: 20px; } $(function(){ $.ajax({ type: "GET", url: " TokenApp Token", dataType: "json", success: function(json){ json = json.data; var num = json.length; var Feed = " n"; for(var i=0; i ' + time + ' ' +' ' + ' ' +text+ ' ' + ' ' + ' n'; } Feed += " n"; $("#topics").append(Feed); } }); }); function parseISO8601(str) { var date = str.match(/(d{4})-(d{2})-(d{2})T(d{2})Sadd{2})/); return date = date[1] + ""+ date[2] + "" + date[3] + ""; } Facebook Access TokenAccess Token App TokenFacebookPage Plugin nxpg.net www.otwo.jp news.7zz.jp yachin29 2016-10-05 11:20 FacebookJSON Tweet 2017-11-24 TwitterFacebookSNS Web 2017-05-19 TwitterFacebookSNS Web 2017-03-10 SEO SEO FacebookTwitterPinteres 2017-01-06 GETPOST PHPGETPOST 2015-10-27 Facebook Page Plugin WebFacebook 20156Facebook id:yachin29 WEB web 20182 jQuery Web 11Web (10) Web (55) (11) jQuery (20) HTML5+CSS3 (53) jQuery (26) (41) Photoshop (15) HTML+CSS (35) Web (27) (67) WordPress (7) (4) Illustrator (5) (18) JavaScript (13) PHP (7) Git (1) Flash (1) . I'm using PhoneGap so I guess there is the option of using cookies but I don't know exactly how. I hope I made my problem a but more clear in here. This involves JSONP and there's no way of getting rid of it. this is my code. How do I negotiate more "Man" time for myself without offending my partner? How to partially extract zipped huge plain text file? Meaning of "bull" in Byron's "this is no bull, although it sounds so" Dashed Tubes in 3D Typographical emphasis on text is ambiguous Is it rude to ignore everybody else in a chatroom and only talk with one person? Employee system That manages data for managers, and makes things easier What's underused by Americans? Why don't ICs include bypass capacitors? What are good examples that actually motivate the study of recursion? Does AWS offer a way to route HTTPS traffic to two different EC2 instances based on directory path? Only Three Books: Restarting Physics after civilization collapses Is there a list of old browsers that only support TLS 1.0? Is this a real photo of Australia? How can I get players to a specific place without telling them where it is? Is standing actually illegal in Venice? Is Predator ever called Predator in any of the films? Is Sam Gamgee an orphan? Write Moby Dick, approximately Can you use Ready an action with "receive a buff from an ally" as the trigger? Why is Windows reporting a battery charge with my desktop? Is there a function that grows faster than exponentially but slower than a factorial? more hot questions question feed default . How to best tell him to stop? The length of coil winding on cylinder. –Jonathan Parker Dec 18 '12 at 3:17 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. thanks for your reply. so far I have been able to get page details with my method but when I try to get page's feed it gives me an error and in the console it says "syntax error: invalid label". Your call should change to: You can try use this test page and try to familiarize with the graph api. For code samples see: shareimprove this answer answered Jul 21 '13 at 15:25 Josh LaMar 576 That endpoint doesn't give the feed just general information about the page and /PageName/posts requires an accesstoken. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. Any suggestions are welcome. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. You need to wrap the Facebook call by implementing a proxy in your website so that you call your aspx/php/jsp page, then the page call Facebook, then the page gives you the answer in the proper format (pass-through is proxy-page is in the same domain, JSONP if not) –Adrian Salazar Aug 13 '12 at 20:54 4 Yeah, JSON seems to have stopped working in just the last month. rev2018.1.10.28325 . By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. This should give you the result you are looking for, but it appears that Facebook is blocking jsfiddle via an .htaccess policy. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. shareimprove this answer edited May 23 '17 at 12:12 Communityf 11 answered Dec 24 '12 at 10:24 Rajul 4,15021526 1 Thanks, the answer in the second link sounds like a feasible solution. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. –Kit Sunde Jun 6 '14 at 9:40 add a comment up vote -2 down vote You can get the Facebook page's JSON feed via this URL: You could then use PHP's CURL to get the JSON data and do whatever you'd like with it. –Adrian Salazar Aug 13 '12 at 2:15 I have already put json as my requested format, you'll see it if you look closely to the given url. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. You need to have the &callback=? part in your request because you are making a cross domain request 5a02188284
facebook icon for iphone 4facebook account hacker 2013 update v2.4 download working fbdownload aplikasi java facebook xllovely symbols for facebookformas de escribir en el chat de facebookfacebook jelly coversit girl game on facebook cheatshack facebook lewat ipfacebook chat for symbian downloadfacebook profile picture size cheat sheet

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    walkyrie Index du Forum -> La Place Publique -> Monument aux bannis Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange